Healthy Lifestyle Choices.
While your body is growing and changing there are lots of things you can do to help yourself to feel healthy and energised. This is where you will find information about diet, sleep and exercise that will help you to keep your body healthy.
Look After Yourself
- Eat breakfast before school and enjoy a healthy lunch, it will help you concentrate.
- Drink at least seven glasses (about 2 litres) of fluid a day, preferably water.
- Carry your school bag on both shoulders and keep heavy books in a locker.
- Keep yourself clean and fresh by washing everyday and change your clothes regularly.
- Be active for at least 60 minutes a day.
- Turn off electrical screens an hour before bed, they can interrupt sleep.
- Brush your teeth twice a day and visit the dentist every 6 months.
- Don’t forget to be yourself!
On the 19 March 2021 the World Sleep Society celebrates the 14th annual world sleep day. This year’s slogan is ‘Regular Sleep, Healthy future’. This year is all about focussing on the benefits that regular sleep has on us, with studies showing that...
Time to talk is a campaign encouraging you and others to open up and talk about mental health. Join us and start a conversation, not only on 4th of February, but every day, making small conversations in order to make a big difference. Coronavirus has affected us all,...
Everyone at Safe Space Health would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas! We hope you have a enjoyable Christmas break but do remember we are still here and can be contacted via Chat Health: Chat Health operates Monday to Friday 9am – 5.00pm (excluding bank...