Healthy Lifestyle Choices.
While your body is growing and changing there are lots of things you can do to help yourself to feel healthy and energised. This is where you will find information about diet, sleep and exercise that will help you to keep your body healthy.
Look After Yourself
- Eat breakfast before school and enjoy a healthy lunch, it will help you concentrate.
- Drink at least seven glasses (about 2 litres) of fluid a day, preferably water.
- Carry your school bag on both shoulders and keep heavy books in a locker.
- Keep yourself clean and fresh by washing everyday and change your clothes regularly.
- Be active for at least 60 minutes a day.
- Turn off electrical screens an hour before bed, they can interrupt sleep.
- Brush your teeth twice a day and visit the dentist every 6 months.
- Don’t forget to be yourself!
Everyone at Safe Space Health would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas! We hope you have a enjoyable Christmas break but do remember we are still here and can be contacted via Chat Health: Chat Health operates Monday to Friday 9am – 5.00pm (excluding bank...
What Is World Aids Day World Aids Day was founded in 1988 and was the the first ever global health day. This year it is the 1st December and we are asking everyone to #RockTheRibbon to raise awareness. World Aids Day is important because it reminds everyone that HIV...
What a year 2020 has been for us… With lockdown, and the ‘new normal’, some of you may be finding that you are spending more time at home with your family. For some of you, hanging out with your family may be fun. However, you may have experienced some...