Healthy Lifestyle Choices.
While your body is growing and changing there are lots of things you can do to help yourself to feel healthy and energised. This is where you will find information about diet, sleep and exercise that will help you to keep your body healthy.
Look After Yourself
- Eat breakfast before school and enjoy a healthy lunch, it will help you concentrate.
- Drink at least seven glasses (about 2 litres) of fluid a day, preferably water.
- Carry your school bag on both shoulders and keep heavy books in a locker.
- Keep yourself clean and fresh by washing everyday and change your clothes regularly.
- Be active for at least 60 minutes a day.
- Turn off electrical screens an hour before bed, they can interrupt sleep.
- Brush your teeth twice a day and visit the dentist every 6 months.
- Don’t forget to be yourself!
What a year 2020 has been for us… With lockdown, and the ‘new normal’, some of you may be finding that you are spending more time at home with your family. For some of you, hanging out with your family may be fun. However, you may have experienced some...
Anti-bullying week: United Against Bullying The theme this year for Anti-Bullying Week is United Against Bullying. Odd socks Day Today, Monday 16 November 2020, is Odd socks day – a day where it is completely acceptable to wear odd socks ALL DAY! But why? For...
‘Movember’ is a public health campaign that raises awareness around two aspects of men’s health throughout November. These are: 1) Men’s mental health 2) Testicular and prostate cancer You can support the ‘Movember’ movement by growing a moustache - or even, sticking...