Healthy Lifestyle Choices.
While your body is growing and changing there are lots of things you can do to help yourself to feel healthy and energised. This is where you will find information about diet, sleep and exercise that will help you to keep your body healthy.
Look After Yourself
- Eat breakfast before school and enjoy a healthy lunch, it will help you concentrate.
- Drink at least seven glasses (about 2 litres) of fluid a day, preferably water.
- Carry your school bag on both shoulders and keep heavy books in a locker.
- Keep yourself clean and fresh by washing everyday and change your clothes regularly.
- Be active for at least 60 minutes a day.
- Turn off electrical screens an hour before bed, they can interrupt sleep.
- Brush your teeth twice a day and visit the dentist every 6 months.
- Don’t forget to be yourself!
LGBTQIA+ is an abbreviation for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer or questioning, intersex, asexual, and more. LGBT+ History Month is an annual celebration of lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, and non-binary history. It recognises the history of LGBT+ rights...
National Grief Awareness week will take place this year between 4 and 8 December and the aim of the week is to get people talking about grief and thinking about how we can support people experiencing grief. This year's theme is about connecting with our community as...
Self-care week is back and this year it’s set for the 13 -19 November 2023. Self-care week is promoted by the charity “Self Care Forum” whose goal is to increase the uptake of self-care in everyone’s daily life, become habit forming and routine. Making self-care the...