Healthy Lifestyle Choices.
While your body is growing and changing there are lots of things you can do to help yourself to feel healthy and energised. This is where you will find information about diet, sleep and exercise that will help you to keep your body healthy.
Look After Yourself
- Eat breakfast before school and enjoy a healthy lunch, it will help you concentrate.
- Drink at least seven glasses (about 2 litres) of fluid a day, preferably water.
- Carry your school bag on both shoulders and keep heavy books in a locker.
- Keep yourself clean and fresh by washing everyday and change your clothes regularly.
- Be active for at least 60 minutes a day.
- Turn off electrical screens an hour before bed, they can interrupt sleep.
- Brush your teeth twice a day and visit the dentist every 6 months.
- Don’t forget to be yourself!
Sun Awareness Week May 2023
staying Safe In The Sun Staying safe in the sun is very important. Did you know that young people's skin is much more sensitive to the sun then adults?. So it is important you know how to stay safe and avoid burning. Spending time in the shade during the...
Stress Awareness Month 2023
April is Stress awareness month Stress Awareness month has been held every April since 1992. Each year there is a different theme and this year the theme is take action. To read more about the theme for this year please visit the Stress management website ...
Nutrition and Hydration Week 2023
Nutrition and Hydration Week has taken place every March since 2012. brings people together to create energy, focus and fun to highlight and educate us on the value of food and drink in maintaining health and wellbeing. This is important in schools as what you eat and...