Healthy Lifestyle Choices.
While your body is growing and changing there are lots of things you can do to help yourself to feel healthy and energised. This is where you will find information about diet, sleep and exercise that will help you to keep your body healthy.
Look After Yourself
- Eat breakfast before school and enjoy a healthy lunch, it will help you concentrate.
- Drink at least seven glasses (about 2 litres) of fluid a day, preferably water.
- Carry your school bag on both shoulders and keep heavy books in a locker.
- Keep yourself clean and fresh by washing everyday and change your clothes regularly.
- Be active for at least 60 minutes a day.
- Turn off electrical screens an hour before bed, they can interrupt sleep.
- Brush your teeth twice a day and visit the dentist every 6 months.
- Don’t forget to be yourself!
This year World mental health day falls on Saturday 10th October. This year’s theme is ‘mental health for all’. It comes at a time when our daily lives have changed considerably as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Make the most of your potential Cope with life Play...
This year National Fitness Day has the strap line; ‘Exercise Unites Us’, feels very fitting with all that has been happening over the last few months. But it's true: exercise can bring us together,: can be a fun thing to do with your friends and family: and can also...
How are you? No really, how are you? Because life has been a bit strange over the last few months. Life as we knew it changed very quickly. What did you miss the most? I missed long walks at the beach. 2020 has brought us more than just a global pandemic, including...